On 28 May 2024, at 15:35, Mike Fisher wrote:

Usually if I run into this problem, it’s because one computer is not synching with the Source server correctly (or frequently enough).

I should have clarified that this is *not* that (it's permanent and persistent, and does not care what sync routine I'm on).

I'm going to try to get both trash and inbox to zero and leave it alone for a bit to see if it calms down;)

If there is a way to 'reset the state' of Mailmate, I'm interested (I'm not a power-user...)

And in reply to another message, it's set to download the beta updates so this is the latest. (I missed that the list replies to sender, not to the list).

Puzzling! I may just remove the account and put it in again to see what happens (we're talking c25 years of archives...)

Cheers,

Jason