Hello fellow MailMaters

I have installed Little Snitch, and now I observe something _very strange_ with MailMate: I have switched off downloading images on display and MailMate beys this: *On viewing* a message no internet request dialog is displayed by Little Snitch. So far so good.

However, when I *click a link* in this message I get a notification from Little Snitch that MailMate (not the browser where the link will open!) wants to access the link.

For example I have a message with a YouTube link (and it is really a plain YouTube link; nothing with intermediate analytics). When I click that link, Little Snitch shows the following dialog:

![](cid:82D0C62D-56BE-487C-B879-3EE3CED8F967@halloleo.hailmail.net "Screenshot 2024-06-08 at 6.29.22 AM.jpg")

Why does this happen?