On 9 Jun 2024, at 0:32, Bill Cole wrote - and not only is rumoured to have said:

I noticed that too and reported the bug in LS.

Super interesting! Never thought that this might be an issue with the _reporting_ tool…

On the other hand, it is arguable that this should be ignored by LS entirely. You are clicking a link. That ultimately results in the browser making a connection.

Interesting again. And I agree with you: Maybe Little snitch shouldn’t report this. However it might be difficult for LS to distinguish this particular situation...

Leo