On 8 Jun 2024, at 8:48, leo wrote:

However, when I *click a link* in this message I get a notification from Little Snitch that MailMate (not the browser where the link will open!) wants to access the link.

This is a known and unresolved issue. Based on memory: This started happening after a macOS update. I could reproduce it, but I could not easily fix it. I think I concluded that this happens within Apple code when using Apple API to open the link in the default browser, but I'm not 100% sure about this. I think I hoped a future macOS release would magically resolve it :)

Again, based on memory. The issue is still on my ToDo.