Hello, everyone. This relates to this thread, with subject [hover over link to view it?](https://www.mail-archive.com/mailmate@lists.freron.com/msg13473.html), started by Shoshanna Green approximately 4.5 years ago.

I’m running r5937 (and have been for ages, it seems) on macOS Ventura 13.6.7. It has been a long time since I had the ability to hover over hypertext in a message and see the target URL displayed at the bottom of the window. I really miss this feature and have been wondering about it for... many months, if not a couple of years or more, but I hadn’t bothered searching the archive for messages about that until today. That’s when I found the thread referenced above. That thread doesn’t really answer the question, and I’m not eager to try the nuclear option that Eric Sharakan suggested.

Did you ever find a solution, @Shoshanna? I don’t see that Benny ever contributed to the discussion, so I’m not sure whether this was ever definitively resolved.

On a potentially unrelated (or tangentially related) note, should I still be running r5937? I’m generally interested in running a stable (not bleeding edge) version, but 5937 seems pretty old at this point—though, according to https://updates.mailmate-app.com/beta_release_notes, it’s still the current public beta.

Many thanks,

/topher