On 22 Jun 2024, at 21:33, Shoshanna Green wrote:

On 22 Jun 2024, at 15:06, Topher Buck wrote:

Hello, everyone. This relates to this thread, with subject [hover over link to view it?](https://www.mail-archive.com/mailmate@lists.freron.com/msg13473.html), started by Shoshanna Green approximately 4.5 years ago.

Did you ever find a solution, @Shoshanna?

I can't remember if I changed something or if an update (of MM or my OS) fixed it, but I do now see links on hover! I'm now running r6038 under Ventura, but I'm sure it was working well before the latest MM and OS updates.

I *think* it was fixed in r5939:

* Fixed: Ventura (macOS 13) issue with the display of links and/or image locations in the message view.