Using 1.14 (6038). In "Composer" settings, I have "Generate HTML even if only for styling" turned *off*. However, as far as I can tell, HTML is *always* generated, even if the only thing in the message is italic (like this message). Am I missing some other setting? Has this not worked for a long time? My desire was for this message to send with a top-level type of "Content-Type: text/plain; format=flowed; markup=markdown". I seem to be getting a multipart/alternative with a first part of markdown and a second part of HTML.

pr
--
Pete Resnick https://www.episteme.net/
All connections to the world are tenuous at best