On 2 Jul 2024, at 20:11, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

No, but I do have it on my todo to allow different engines (any engine, not just Markdown-inspired engines).

I frequently enough add markdown tables to my emails. MultiMarkdown allows this, though I fire up TableFlip, generate the tables there and then copy and paste the MD code back into MailMate. It's a bit of a nuisance, hence the question.

That last part seems to indicate that these tables do work with the engine used in MailMate? (Maybe I misunderstood the question...)

You understood the question, but I wrote something completely different what I meant to...maybe 1.5 hours sleep last night wasn't such a great idea 😳

Tables work great. What I meant to refer to were features like footnotes and cross-references (I email lots of documentation).

But if you do end up looking at other engines, then that is fantastic.

Thanks for your patience.

Rob