On Tue, Mar 22, 2016 at 7:52 PM, Steve Atkins <st...@blighty.com> wrote:

> So if you've been doing anything special with forwarders or mailing lists
> for yahoo.com
>
> it's probably a good idea to do it for their other domains too in the next
> few days.

When Y! first set up p=reject on their main domain, we built our system's
evasive maneuvers to work around it to be domain independent. Our systems
do a DNS lookup for the DMARC record and if they find p=reject or
p=quarantine and we do not sign using their From address in the domain, we
automatically enable the workarounds to avoid falling in the trap. No
manual configuration necessary.