That's interesting. From an ESP's prospective, deciding to use a different
domain in the from address is simply not an acceptable option. That being
said, I wish we had a good way to tell senders that they are heading for
trouble. You would be surprised how many senders don't know that there is a
part of their infrastructure that is using these domains in their from
address.

On Tue, Mar 22, 2016 at 7:54 PM, Vick Khera <vi...@khera.org> wrote:

> On Tue, Mar 22, 2016 at 7:52 PM, Steve Atkins <st...@blighty.com> wrote:
>
>> So if you've been doing anything special with forwarders or mailing lists
>> for yahoo.com
>>
>> it's probably a good idea to do it for their other domains too in the
>> next few days.
>>

> When Y! first set up p=reject on their main domain, we built our system's
> evasive maneuvers to work around it to be domain independent. Our systems
> do a DNS lookup for the DMARC record and if they find p=reject or
> p=quarantine and we do not sign using their From address in the domain, we
> automatically enable the workarounds to avoid falling in the trap. No
> manual configuration necessary.

Luke Martinez
SendGrid Deliverability Consultant
520.400.5693