From: mailop [mailto:mailop-boun...@mailop.org] On Behalf Of Michael Wise
Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2016 5:44 PM
To: Dickie LaFlamme <rlafla...@dyn.com>; mailop@mailop.org
Subject: Re: [mailop] DMARC record in p=none not receiving aggregate reports to
RUA

… as always, please let us know the customer’s real domain name (or IP address,
or whatever) when making these requests.

Not including that is about on par with the legendary complaints of:

“ It Doesn’t Work.
“ I Can’t Print.
Etc,

At some point, we’re going to ask you for it anyway, so best to just provide it
at the start.

Aloha,
Michael.
--
Michael J Wise | Microsoft | Spam Analysis | "Your Spam Specimen Has Been
Processed." | Got the Junk Mail Reporting