On 06/09/2016 12:39 PM, Eric Henson wrote:
> You're giving spammers very valuable information on which of their emails are
> classified as spam and which aren't.

How so? There is no difference in rejecting a spam with 5xx and
rejecting it with 5xx but still delivering it into junk folder. The only
way to not give info to spammers (if they even look at it) is to accept
and drop the mail, which is the probably worst thing you can do.

I am not sure spammers are reading the reasons for a reject, but real
people (at least mail admins) need to know why a legitimate mail has
been rejected.