From: mailop [mailto:mailop-boun...@mailop.org] On Behalf Of Suresh
Ramasubramanian
Sent: Monday, June 13, 2016 10:15 AM
To: Brandon Long <bl...@google.com>
Cc: mailop <mailop@mailop.org>; Hugo Slabbert <hslabb...@stargate.ca>
Subject: Re: [mailop] Microsoft/Hotmail discards mails

That's where a human postmaster team comes in handy along with sufficient
automation (self removals, automated relists, automated upgrades to covering
cidr blocks, a template driven ticketing system that lets you handle multiple
tickets with a single set of actions for reply / closure ..

Give the automation you actually won't need as many people as you think (two
full time people for 40++ million users was fun till about eight years back)

--srs