From: Craig Marchant <cmarch...@staff.ventraip.com>
<cmarch...@staff.ventraip.com>
Reply: Craig Marchant <cmarch...@staff.ventraip.com>
<cmarch...@staff.ventraip.com>
Date: July 27, 2016 at 7:10:03 AM
To: mailop@mailop.org <mailop@mailop.org> <mailop@mailop.org>
Subject:  [mailop] Microsoft Junk Mail Reporting Program

Hi Everyone,

Apologies for the possibly noobish question i'm about to pose, however I
don't seem to be able to find the answer elsewhere.

We have just signed up for the JMRP program and receiving the complaint
messages back from Microsoft.
A number of those complaints appear to be legitimate emails being sent to
the end user however they are marking it as junk.

What sort of process should I follow in regards to dealing with these
complaints?

I would assume that by end users clicking the junk button it also affects
the sending server's ip address in a negative way.

Is anybody able to shed light on exactly how that process works? Does it
need to be a number of emails being marked as junk to have any impact on
the sending server's ability to send email to microsoft based systems?

Thanks in advance.

Craig Marchant | VentraIP Australia
*Chief Technical Officer*

*The contents of this email are strictly private and confidential unless
otherwise noted and is intended for the marked recipients only. If you are
not a marked recipient please disregard and delete this email.*