Laura Atkins has some pretty cool ideas here:
https://wordtothewise.com/2014/05/dkim-injected-headers/
I'd be interested to see if including those headers twice in the signature
works, so an altered or second instance of them would fail DKIM.

And have you had success including the t= and/or an aggressive x= (expire
time) for free accounts?

--
Anna Grace Ward