On Wed, Sep 21, 2016 at 05:49:48AM -0700, Steve Atkins wrote:

> > On Sep 21, 2016, at 4:02 AM, Gilles Chehade <gil...@poolp.org> wrote:
> >

> > I'm wondering if there is something wrong in the format of our headers
> > and if this could affect users of our software disregarding the kind
> > of mails they send with it. I've been tackling this for hours before
> > contacting the mailing list.
> >
> > Any help would be greatly appreciated, I'm running out of ideas :-)
>
> Sharing a sample of those headers on a paste site (and maybe
> a protocol level trace of a failing transaction) might get you some
> feedback on whether anything looks off about them.

Hi,

The following paste is a trace from the mta engine starting right after
STARTTLS is established:

    http://pastebin.com/VY8zxcjQ

The following paste is a complete copy paste of the raw message as seen
in the Junk folder:

    http://pastebin.com/uTyx90dE

As I said earlier, I'm not necessarily looking to troubleshoot this one
particular message / domain, just trying to make sure that there is not
something in the MTA generated headers that makes microsoft unhappy, we
have been unable to find a single user that can inbox the most simple
mail at microsoft which worries me.

As a side note, two postfix users also went Junk by default so if I
can just rule out it's something bad that we, opensmtpd, do, I'll be
plenty happy ;-)

--
Gilles Chehade

https://www.poolp.org                                          @poolpOrg