Just starting last week we started seeing our outbound queues fill up with
undeliverable client messages generated because of this one-click unsubscribe
feature.  Since this Apple feature has been in place for over six months, I’m
surprised we haven’t seen this until now.

Here are the domains that are currently in our server queues:

      e.highwayhealth.org

      e.everydown.org

      e.thrivehealth.org

      e.pro-associates.org

      e.educationforourfuture.org

      e.booktemplate.org

      e.amicon.org

      e.gatherit.org

Note that none of these have an MX record.

How are others dealing with this? Just purging their outbound queues?

Frank