On Mon, May 22, 2017, at 18:59, frnk...@iname.com wrote:
> Just starting last week we started seeing our outbound queues fill up
> with undeliverable client messages generated because of this one-click
> unsubscribe feature.  Since this Apple feature has been in place for
> over six months, I’m surprised we haven’t seen this until now.
Is the problem iOS 10 doing something wrong, or is it just some
bulk mail sender has started sending mail with invalid
Unsubscribe information and users that try to unsubscribe are
generating queue noise?
I don't use the feature much myself on a day to day basis, but I did
monkey with it a bit when it first came out and it seems to work as
described.