De : Mathieu Marnat [mailto:mmar...@iroquois.fr]
Envoyé : mercredi 18 octobre 2017 09:33
À : mailop@mailop.org
Objet : [mailop] SmartScreen filter does not "regroup" email traffic from
different IPs

Hi,

I have an issue with Outlook's anti spam rules. I have been warming up new IPs
for several weeks now. These IPs are part of the same pool and all send the
exact same emails. After a few weeks, most of these IPs are not throttled
anymore and can send whatever quantity of emails I need. However, two IPs (that
send the exact same emails as the others) get throttling messages or even the
"part of our block list" message (although on SNDS there is no mention that
they are blocked).

Outlook's support is of no use with pre-typed answers that can not give me an
answer to this unusual situation : IPs that send exactly the same emails are
being treated differently.

Someone had the same issue before ? Is there a way to get in touch with someone
from Microsoft that will actually take two minutes to try and understand the
issue ?

Thank you for your help.

Regards,

Mathieu.