From: Mathieu Marnat [mailto:mmar...@iroquois.fr]
Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2017 2:31 PM
To: mailop@mailop.org; Michael Wise <michael.w...@microsoft.com>
Subject: [mailop] SmartScreen filter does not "regroup" email traffic from
different IPs

Hi Michael,

Thank you for your answer.

Just two questions :

  1.  Isn't it the whole point of SmartScreen and other "new generation"
filters to be able to figure out on its own that IPs should be merged instead
of having to "force" that ? I thought that by now the filter would have
realized that traffic coming from these different IPs is actually the same.
  2.  I can try to ask support to merge the reputation. But from testimonies
that were given since I raised this issue (answers are pre-typed and
unrelevant) do you believe that they will actually do it ? Or maybe there is
another way to get in touch with someone qualified to actually try and fix the
issue ?
Regards,

Mathieu.