Mhh I'm not sure to follow how it's related. Your freemail accounts are
then absolutely not reactive, ok. So if the sender was doing things good
enough, he shouldn't be sending to those at the first place (I guess you
don't subscribe your spamtraps to newsletters just for fun or watching the
world burn), and if he was doing things even better, those would stop
receiving emails at some points anyway as they'll be considered
"inactives", and therefore not targetable anymore. Which is a policy that
senders (not all, definitely not all of them as of today) enforce because
reputation systems take recipients' reactivity into account, not because
the consent is withdrawn or some other direct request from the recipient.

What does that have to do with JMRP, and how having even less reliable
metrics is a good thing?

--
<https://www.splio.com>
Benjamin