Hi Bill,

Although we try to rationalize as much as possible, I believe most ESPs are
aware that each ISP is different (if some ESPs aren't aware of that they
should look at the SMTP replies), there's not one single universal metric.
There are plenty of metrics, and of course different for ISP. But when one
of the metrics is totally off chart, or not interpreted as it's supposed to
do, well, that's never good. Metrics aren't truth, they're just indicators
that we then have to interpret, so when Michael says something which is not
what the JMRP page itself says, that changes something. Probably if it
wasn't an ISP as big as Hotmail it wouldn't be such an issue.

--
<https://www.splio.com>
Benjamin

: