Hello all,

We are on the Comcast FBL and occasionally get abuse reports from Comcast
through that service.  It is my understanding that these reports are
generated automatically when the customer reports an email as spam.

However, we have seen several occasions where the messages are clearly not
spam.  In some cases they are a reservation confirmations (something the
customer just purchased), invoices from companies they deal with on a
regular basis, or even general email correspondences.

I'm wondering if there are any other actions that trigger a spam report and
consequently a FBL report.   IP reputation, message content, 3rd party
antivirus actions, etc. ?

The messages come from feedbackl...@comcastfbl.senderscore.net
<mailto:feedbackl...@comcastfbl.senderscore.net> , which makes me wonder if
they have some algorithms in place.