Hi,

As the thread covers some open source MTAs then I'd like to mention our MTA
as well – ZoneMTA https://github.com/zone-eu/zone-mta

ZoneMTA can be deployed in a clustered setup (queue is stored in replicated
MongoDB), it is able to handle blacklisting (if blacklisting is detected,
then the current IP is disabled for that host for some period and other IPs
are used), and has been running on production for over a year for us
delivering ~100 msg/sec (single server) on peak times of the day.

It also has built-in support for Prometheus monitoring
https://github.com/zone-eu/zone-mta#metrics-for-prometheus

Regards,
Andris Reinman
ZoneMTA