> Il 22 maggio 2018 alle 17.41 "Brotman, Alexander"
> <alexander_brot...@comcast.com> ha scritto:
>

> If someone is interested, we could potentially ask Binu if he has newer data
> available.  He had done a presentation on the same data at M3AAWG a few years
> ago.

It would be great to get new data from big players, and to share information in
general. For the TES project ( https://tesmail.org/ ) one year ago we ran a
scan of the top 1000 domains by web traffic, to see which degree of transport
security they offered. Among those who actually had working email servers, we
found 58% TLS 1.2, 14% TLS 1.1, 7% TLS 1.0, and 21% no TLS.

Regards,
--

Vittorio Bertola | Head of Policy & Innovation, Open-Xchange
vittorio.bert...@open-xchange.com