From: Kurt Andersen (b) <kb...@drkurt.com>
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2018 1:35 PM
To: bbil...@splio.com
Cc: Michael Wise <michael.w...@microsoft.com>; m...@honet.com; mailop
<mailop@mailop.org>
Subject: Re: [mailop] Spamcop IP blacklisted

On Fri, Nov 16, 2018 at 12:33 PM Benjamin BILLON
<bbil...@splio.com<mailto:bbil...@splio.com>> wrote:

> if the email isn't opened, or there is no show of interest over the course of
> the past 3 - 6 months ... It's mailing malpractice
. . .
But there are also those emails that we receive and never read, but that we
want to keep anyway. Bank statements. Order confirmation. That newsletter about
woodworking tips.

Or ones where the subject line (and possibly initial text snippet) provides all
the necessary information to the recipient.

--Kurt