From: mailop <mailop-boun...@mailop.org> On Behalf Of Odhiambo Washington
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2019 9:35 AM
To: mailop@mailop org <mailop@mailop.org>
Subject: Re: [mailop] Sending e-mails to Yahoo! - What other tricks do you use?

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not click
links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content
is safe.

On Mon, 14 Jan 2019 at 17:02, Ken O'Driscoll via mailop
<mailop@mailop.org<mailto:mailop@mailop.org>> wrote:
On Mon, 2019-01-14 at 16:02 +0300, Odhiambo Washington wrote:
> I have a mailing list that has 1100 members. Out of those, 177 have Yahoo
> addresses.

Assuming you're compliant and doing everything right, that might be your
problem right there.

Unless you have a really really active list, it could be that you simply
send too small a volume of email and/or too infrequently from your server
for Yahoo! to notice you and make exceptions.

True. The ML is not a high volume one. A couple of postings per week,

If that is the case, the solution would be to mix your list traffic with
other legitimate emails, such as through a shared SMTP service offered by
your ISP, through an ESP or Amazon SES etc.

Now you lost me at the " to mix your list traffic with other legitimate emails
such
 as through a shared SMTP service".
What exactly are you implying?

--