In article <af376a8996d848a398dd35b1b4fc9...@ex1.obs.local> you write:
>We noticed that near 100% of the complaints are legit mails, almost none of
>them are real SPAM.

If you don't send much spam, that's typical.  On my small system,
nearly all of the spam reports are people who apparently want to leave
a discussion list about folk dancing.  I don't know why they are less
able to read the unsub instructions than people on all of my other
lists.

Now and then actual spam leaks through a list when a bot uses a stolen address
book to send spam with a list subscriber's From address, and I get reasonable
spam reports about those.