On 21/4/2019 07:52, Sébastien Riccio wrote:
We also receive sometime a batch of complaints from the same outlook.com
recipient, for mails dated a few years ago. Like if the user was doing some
cleanup in his inbox and instead of deleting message he declares them as ..
guess it... junk!

This one at least is easy to solve. Just disable the 'junk' button for mails older than a week.

If you were using a local mail client, doing this would make total sense, you're training your local filter. For webmail, it's just pointless. Freemail providers should be using a different paradigm for users because it's no longer email as it was designed to be and we expect it to work due to scale and business model.

--GM