Hi List

I wonder if DigitalOcean is running for some social media related
wake-up call.

I Twittered to @digitalocean about the lack of responsiveness from their
abuse desk.

They promptly replied via Twitter:

"We apologise for the trouble. Our security & operation team is already
looking into it."

As I still had a case open with them, I appended your nice list of
pgHammer IP Addresses.

This time, they replied promptly:

"As we are an unmanaged cloud hosting provider, we do not create,
administer, or have direct access to our customers' Droplets. This
means that we cannot make direct changes to any programs or websites
hosted there."

Well I once more pointed out, all they need to do is pull the 'virtual'
plug to those servers which are the origin of abusive behavior. But I
fear the do not understand or do not want to understand as long as the
customer is paying the bill. McColo/2 ?

So anyone else wanting to moan via their social media channels? I
think their quick reaction shows, this bothers them.

Mit freundlichen Grüssen

-Benoît Panizzon-
--
I m p r o W a r e   A G    -    Leiter Commerce Kunden