On Sat, 2019-04-27 at 15:09 -0400, Bill Cole wrote:
> Yes, because the signature included the Sender and List-* headers,
> probably non-existent originally, which mailing lists typically
> (including this one) add to messages they relay.

Like most mailing lists, mailop both modifies the Subject header and appends a
footer to the message. It will always break all pre-existing DKIM signatures.

As several others have mentioned, I believe the current Gmail restriction can
be overcome by creating a valid SPF record for mailop.org. It's 2019, email
authentication is not optional.