> On Jul 10, 2019, at 10:11 AM, Scott Mutter via mailop <mailop@mailop.org>
> wrote:
>
> I mean... seriously... how are we suppose to combat any type of abuse or
> blacklisting when the methods of disputing those issues are ignored?

It's unclear from the above whether you are trying to *report abuse*, or
*trying to get IPs in your control delisted*?  These are often handled by two
different groups (or at least two different individuals).  If the latter,
contact me offlist with the details (your org, IP addresses, error messages,
etc.) and we'll see what we can do.

Actually, if it's the former, contact me offlist with those details and, again,
we'll see what we can do.

amitch...@isipp.com

Anne

Anne P. Mitchell,
Attorney at Law
CEO/President, Institute for Social Internet Public Policy
Dean of Cybersecurity & Cyberlaw, Lincoln Law School of San Jose
Legislative Consultant
GDPR, CCPA (CA) & CCDPA (CO) Compliance Consultant