Hi List

One of our mail platform IP has once more been hit by an outlook.com
blocking:

host outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.4.33] said: 550 5.7.1
Unfortunately, messages from [157.161.12.116] weren't sent. Please contact
your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
list (S3150). You can also refer your provider to
http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
[AM5EUR02FT063.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
FROM command)

According to MX-Toolbox that IP is not listed anywhere.

According to our report on:
https://sendersupport.olc.protection.outlook.com/snds/ipStatus.aspx

"All of the specified IPs have normal status."

On View Data there are occasional 'trap' hits for that IP and the
history show < 0.1% but 9 red days.

We also had a spike with 2% trap hits, but that is not flagged as 'red
day'.

So somehow I don't quite understand what 'red day' means and what could
cause the IP to be blocklisted right now I think we are doing a pretty
good job keeping our mailserver clean from phished accounts.

Anyone with more insight?

Mit freundlichen Grüssen

-Benoît Panizzon-
--
I m p r o W a r e   A G    -    Leiter Commerce Kunden