> No, it's not their network. It's our common network. If anybody imposes own
> rules on their part of the network, we are losing interoperability. Internet
> loses any sense.

I doubt you'll get very far with that argument; if you really like
tilting at windmills, engage a lawyer and claim that them placing your
email into a spam folder is defaming your reputation.

I doubt that will get very far either.  An honest lawyer, should
you encounter one, will probably tell you that it's not going to
work and is a waste of money.

One of my domains, 'ampr.org', which has been in existence longer
than Google has, has the same problem, in that mail from it is often
diverted into the recipient's spam folder.

Best wishes,
        - Brian