Dnia  7.10.2019 o godz. 11:07:23 Brielle via mailop pisze:
> There is no difference when it comes to the rights of what I can do
> with the equipment/bandwidth I own.
>
> I regularly and without a second thought block whole TLDs and > /24
> netblocks.  Do I worry about it?  Not really,

I would.

I constantly get brute-force login attempts from addresses that are in the
same /24 block. However, I block only these particular addresses that try to
break in (by means of a script, of course) and not the whole block.

That is the attitude difference, so we can probably never agree on this.

You rely on courts, ownership and "I, me, mine" attitude. I rely on
cooperation with everyone who *wants* to cooperate (not a spammer, of
course - he doesn't) so that everyone can benefit from that.

Internet was built on that second principle. The more widespread gets the
adoption of the first one, the more it destroys the Internet.

That's all I have to say about it.

Did you read "How Google and Microsft made E-mail Unreliable"? This article
is from 2015 (!), but I can only 100% agree with it:
https://battlepenguin.com/tech/how-google-and-microsoft-made-email-unreliable/
--
Regards,
   Jaroslaw Rafa