Dnia  7.10.2019 o godz. 08:24:45 Michael Peddemors via mailop pisze:
> Hehe.. don't feel bad, we have even seen receipts for our Spam
> Protection product(s) end up in their spam folders sometimes..
>
> If it isn't because you are missing an SPF record for your domain,
> it is likely content.. we can send the same message with a few lines
> stripped and it will get through, but so far no real rhyme or
> reason..

As there is nothing common between different messages from me that got
classified as spam, I thought that the only thing that could cause content
matching is my signature, that repeats in all messages...

So I started sending messages without a signature at all. But that didn't
help. No matter what is the content, my messages always end up in spam.
--
Regards,
   Jaroslaw Rafa