Dnia 23.10.2019 o godz. 13:47:19 Brielle via mailop pisze:
> To quote you...
>
> >Of course, nobody can succeed individually in a lawsuit against Google. But
> >maybe *all* senders who are facing this issue should unite and sue Google
> >together. Even if the lawsuit itself fails, it would probably get big media
> >coverage (especially if it will be presented as "discrimination" of small
> >senders by a big company, etc.), and that media coverage itself could cause
> >Google to rethink their policy...
>
> Yep, totally didn't suggest any of that there!
>
> As you were totally not saying anything about trying to force people
> through lawsuits/regulation...

Yes, I said that *once*. Not being particularly concerned about that idea.
You are returning to this over and over.

I said this because someone else mentioned a lawsuit earlier in the
discussion, only as a reference to what that person said.

As I said, I'm not a fan of lawsuits and regulations, but if someone hits
you in the face, and you aren't big and strong enough to hit him back, you
have sometimes to resort to lawsuits and regulations.

> I deal with mails going to Spam/Junk on a daily basis from one of my
> senders - stuff like receipts, auction notices, stuff like that.

As I said multiple times: you are a technical person. You know you should
look in the spam folder. A "regular user" doesn't know that.

I suggested in another thread that maybe the initial mailbox setup, right
after account creation, should not include automatic moving of messages
marked as spam to spam folder. They should be left in inbox, only marked as
spam (somewhat like SpamAssassin style). It should be up to the user to
decide, if he/she wants these messages automatically moved to spam folder
(as it is working today by default). If yes, it will be one click setup to
turn this on, but the user will be *aware* that spam folder exists and some
messages are automatically going right there. So he/she is more likely to
check this folder periodically, because now many users don't even know that
this folder exists and what it is for. They assume everything they receive
is in their inbox.
--
Regards,
   Jaroslaw Rafa