On Wed, Oct 23, 2019 at 2:34 PM Daniele via mailop <mailop@mailop.org>
wrote:

> On 23-Oct-19 10:34 PM, Michael Wise via mailop wrote:
> > Not knowing in advance if a message is going to be junked or not is a
> feature if one is playing defense, and an absolute, horrible bug if one is
> on offense.
> But knowing in advance that a legitimate message is going to be junked
> also looks a lot like an absolute, horrible bug...

Do you think any system is perfect?  Of course we know ahead of time that
some "legitimate"[1] mail is going to be junked.

Just because the system is imperfect doesn't make it a bug.

Brandon
[1] legitimate is actually a horrible word to use here, but we'll assume
that it equals a message that a user actually wants to see