Ray Gardener

-------- Original message --------
From: Ted Cooper via mailop <mailop@mailop.org>
Date: 08/08/2020 1:30 pm (GMT+00:00)
To: mailop@mailop.org
Subject: Re: [mailop] Extreme multiple posting (was Re: OVH Bulk Mailer? Anyone
know this one?)

CAUTION: This message was sent from outside the University, purportedly from
mailop-boun...@mailop.org .

Please check the sender is legitimate before responding. Please treat any links
or attachments with care -  do not follow or open them unless you are sure they
are genuine.

I received the message 43 times over a period of 21 hours starting at
2020-08-05 14:04:23 UTC.

After junking the message id, it was blocked a further 52 times. The
last one being at 2020-08-07 12:31:22 UTC.

This is the only message (that I know of) I've had issues with.