[ I am top-posting to continue the current format of this thread ]

My copy of Mr Allard's email took over two days to pass through the mailop
server:

    (TLS1.2:ECDHE_RSA_AES_256_GCM_SHA384:256) (Exim 4.84_2)
    (envelope-from <prvs=0486960c32=ren...@allard.it>) id 1k3JtP-0006zg-Ku
    for mailop@mailop.org; Wed, 05 Aug 2020 14:55:48 +0100

Perhaps that explains why he sent more than one copy ?

I see that several other list emails from Wednesday either reached
me today (Friday) or have not arrived yet, although they are in the archive.