Am 20.08.20 um 09:10 schrieb Benoit Panizzon via mailop:

> Does the c581 part also belong to the account id?
No, it's a short hash to verify that bounces were indeed caused by mails
actually sent from sendgrid. For example,
<bounces+6019856-057d-****@sg.e.doodle.com> and
<bounces+6019856-0d96-****@sg.e.doodle.com> are doodle notifications
sent to two different mail addresses. I don't know whether the time also takes
part in the hash computation (as in SRS).

> I might consider trying to extract this on my spamtrap and collect them
> to see if there are accounts that keep sending phishing emails for long
> times.

Probably not. Most that I've seen lately seem to be web form submission
auto-responses, and it looks like customers get
a notice to fix that and maybe even do it.

Cheers,
Hans-Martin