Hey Marcel,

> That is incorrect. There are exceptions to account for these situations
> where mail sending entities are owned by larger, non-mail sending entities.

I will happily be set straight on this. Reference please?

I am going by

https://certified-senders.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/CSA_Admission_Criteria.pdf

Designating IP Addresses

2.1 In principle, all IP addresses used by the CSA Sender are listed on
the whitelist. Using mail servers that are not to be whitelisted is only
permitted in the following case:

[list omitted, interested parties may view the document directly.]

Let me just tell you cases that meet "the following case" are a minuscule
minority in the non-CSA-whitelisted, CSA-member-sent email that our spamtraps
get. We get a LOT less email than you do, obviously, so YMMV.

--
Atro Tossavainen, Founder, Partner
Koli-Lõks OÜ (reg. no. 12815457, VAT ID EE101811635)