Hi everybody,

the requirement for having an imprint in advertising mails is not limited to
T-Online. It’s a legal requirement and also criteria for the Certified Senders
Alliance (CSA) which is at least relevant in Germany. For those not having
heard of it – it’s a whitelisting project originally from Germany, but going
more and more international. In Germany pretty much every ISP and ESP are
participating and therefore sticking to the rules.

The rules
(https://certified-senders.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/CSA_Admission_Criteria.pdf)
 explicitly require imprints and (you know Germans 😉 also define how exactly
this have to look like):

[cid:image003.png@01D67D1D.B5F6C3E0]

CSA is actively checking if participants follow the rules, otherwise senders
get excluded from the Whitelist.

And to close the circle – T-Online is members of the CSA as well, so they don’t
necessarily have to check everything themselves – they can also rely on the CSA
whitelist.

Cheers,

[signature_1395543467]<http://www.mapp.com/>
Florian Vierke | Senior Manager, Deliverability Services
t: +49 89 12009765