on Fri, Sep 25, 2020 at 12:22:43PM -0700, Michael Peddemors via mailop wrote:
> But does anyone know these guys? Looks like they have bought or used
> a bad mailing list, or they have a sign process being abused
> heavily..

I don't know anyone there that I know of, but whoever they are they are
capable of advertising on many of the TV channels we watch fairly
regularly. So, maybe bad signup process, hard to say without knowing more.
When you visit their Web site to check it out you're forced to sign up
or login, so that's probably the human factors issue that's driving that.

--
hesketh.com/inc. v: +1(919)834-2552 f: +1(919)834-2553 w: http://hesketh.com/
Internet security and antispam hostname intelligence: http://enemieslist.com/