Hello,
just got an information from MxToolbox that my IP (actually not my IP in
particular, but the ASN it belongs to) has been blacklisted at UCEPROTECT
level 3. Checking of my IP (217.182.79.147) at
http://www.uceprotect.net/en/rblcheck.php gives the info that it has been
listed because there were 1868 spamming IPs from within this ASN last 7
days while their threshold for level 3 listing is 717.

My question is: how widely is this BL (UCEPROTECT level 3) used? Do I have
to worry about deliverability? Their page tells me to ask my provider to fix
the issue, which I will do, but... it's OVH, so you know...

I also find it quite impudent that the people who run UCEPROTECT offer
the whitelisting option (ips.whitelisted.org), but request payment for it...
If you provide access to blacklist for free, you should whitelist for free
as well.
--
Regards,
   Jaroslaw Rafa