On Wed, 20 Jan 2021, Jaroslaw Rafa via mailop wrote:

I also find it quite impudent that the people who run UCEPROTECT offer
the whitelisting option (ips.whitelisted.org), but request payment for it...
If you provide access to blacklist for free, you should whitelist for free
as well.

By that logic, if they charge for whitelisting, they should charge for access to the blocklist.

I can't see anyone paying to see a list of domains that haven't paid
to be excluded from  it.

--
Andrew C. Aitchison                                     Kendal, UK
                        and...@aitchison.me.uk