Dnia 29.04.2021 o godz. 13:04:55 Noel Butler via mailop pisze:

> nobody, but nobody, is too big to block to protect my users.

And what if your users because of being unable to communicate with Google
users (which is roughly equal to "almost everyone" for an average user) will
switch to Google and move their email there?

And BTW. in my opinion that's exactly what Google wants - that everyone uses
their services and nobody else's.

So just in order to stop people moving to GGogle we should be able to
communicate with Google :)
--
Regards,
   Jaroslaw Rafa