On 29/04/2021 20:05, Jaroslaw Rafa via mailop wrote:

Dnia 29.04.2021 o godz. 13:04:55 Noel Butler via mailop pisze:

nobody, but nobody, is too big to block to protect my users.

And what if your users because of being unable to communicate with Google users (which is roughly equal to "almost everyone" for an average user) will
switch to Google and move their email there?

And BTW. in my opinion that's exactly what Google wants - that everyone uses
their services and nobody else's.

So just in order to stop people moving to GGogle we should be able to
communicate with Google :)

I have no doubt they rather people use their service so they can scan and scam them, but I don't and wont play their games, if the rest of you are too gutless to stand up the bullies thats more work for you, answering irate clients who want the spam to stop, how does that go down you telling them google is too big to block in your eyes - that, would be a faster way to lose clients.

Think what we will about Microsoft, even I give them credit in this area, they do a pretty good job when it comes to dealing with abusers on their network, no reason google can't.

--
Regards,
Noel Butler

This Email, including attachments, may contain legally privileged information, therefore at all times remains confidential and subject to copyright protected under international law. You may not disseminate this message without the authors express written authority to do so. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender then delete all copies of this message including attachments immediately. Confidentiality, copyright, and legal privilege are not waived or lost by reason of the mistaken delivery of this message.