Hi Mary

Indeed nice emoticons :'(

I'm really sorry to hear that you are receiving such crap from our
platform, could you please provide me more details offlist regarding such
sending ?

Ideally by providing the Feedback-ID and/or X-Mailin-Client values, so I
can identify the sending account and take actions on it.

Thank you very much in advance,

Simon