Hello,

thanks for the replies!

John Levine via mailop wrote on 05.07.21 at 18:59:

I believe the recipient's mail system is misconfigured.  If Cyren tags an IP
as yellow, they should soft fail with 450 so it can retry later.

That could be indeed helpful. I was reaching out to their postmaster already (recipient is a larger German city) to see if they can do something - a greylisting would be "fine", but the hard reject is an issue.